Voorwood designs and manufactures innovative, high-quality, precision-made slitter rewinder machinery which includes duplex slitter rewinders. Voorwood slitter rewinders can be used for the following applications in converting paper and paper board, foil, tape, plastic film, labels, pressure-sensitive laminates, flexible packaging, nonwovens, rubber, and specialty materials. Voorwood engineering customizes the converting machinery (slitter rewinder) to meet your process requirements.
Slitter Rewinders ● Duplex Center Slitter Rewinders ● Paper Rewinders ● Rewinder ● Rewinder Slitter ● Rewinder Machine ● Slitter Machinery
OPTIONS: Laser Core Positioning, Full Lay-on Rollers, Individual Lay-on Rollers, Bow Rollers, Chevron Rollers, Cleaning Rollers, Static Rollers, Core Locking Differential Rewind, Standard Differential Rewind with Spacers, Leaf Rewind, Automatic Web Tension Control, Rotary Shear-, Score- and Razor-Slitting, Automatic Roll Offload Pusher, Unload Fork Assembly, Cantilever Rewind Shafts, Lift-Out Rewind Shafts, Hydraulic Lift Loader Unwind, Shaftless Rear Unwind, Shaftless Front Unwind, Splice Table Assembly, Automatic Servo Knife Positioning, Digital Readout Anvil Positioning, Static Control Bar, Selvage Eductor (Vacuum Trim System), Trim Oscillating Rewind, Safety Fences or Programmable Laser Scanners, Corona Treatment Unit, Perforator Unit
The C Series Slitter Rewinder is designed and manufactured primarily for high-speed winding of vellums, papers, and polyester films.
- Hydraulic lift loader unwind
- Shaftless rear unwind
- Digital readout for anvil positioning
- Automatic web tension
- Rotary shear, score, razor or combination
- Automatic core positioning (Optional)
- 3″ and 6″ diameter lift-out differential shafts
- Automatic core offloading and unload fork (Optional)
- Lay-on, cleaning, bow and static rollers
The CX Series Slitter Rewinder is designed to provide optimum product quality and service.
- Accommodates all other features of the C1500/1800
- 3″ diameter differential rewind shafts w/core locking segments
- 3” and 6” diameter lift-out differential rewind shafts (option)
The CR Series Slitter Rewinder’s front unwind assembly, integrally mounted on the operator’s side of the mainframe or rear unwind assembly, includes full lateral travel of headstock and tailstock to accommodate various roll widths and positions within the web area.
- Shaftless front or rear unwind
- Web tension-pneumatic unwind brakes
- Razor, Rotary Shear, Score, or a combination is available
- Duplex rewind with leaf or standard differential w/spacer rings available
- Cleaning, bow, and static rollers
- Manual unloader, static control, selvage educator (options)
The CA1000 Slitter Rewinder is designed and manufactured primarily for high-speed slitting and winding of coated papers and films for narrow web slitting.
- Air expanding unwind shaft, 3” ID, leaf type
- Servo-controlled edge guide sensor
- Rotary shear, score, razor or combination is available
- Duplex 3” leaf rewind shafts
- Selvage educator, auto tension, bow roller, anti-static bar, differential rewind shafts (option)
The Voorwood Model 6215 Slitter Rewinder can be installed and placed in the production-line within minutes of delivery.
- Unwind shaft, 1”, 3” or 6” ID is available
- Tension roller mounted air brake
- Score or razor slitting is available
- Duplex 1” & 3” differential rewind lift out shafts
- Bow roller, anti-static bar (option)