CR Series Slitter Rewinder
The CR Series—CR1500/CR1800 Slitter Rewinder is designed to provide optimum product quality and service. The front unwind assembly, integrally mounted on the operator’s side of the mainframe or rear unwind assembly, includes full lateral travel of headstock and tailstock to accommodate various roll widths and positions within the web area. The CR1500/CR1800 Slitter Rewinder incorporates an operator adjusted pneumatic brake for consistent web tension. The CR1500/CR1800 Slitter Rewinder can be equipped with a splicing table consisting of web clamps and a table tilted up to 30° for cutting and taping. An adjustable bow roll is installed before the knife section to eliminate all wrinkles in the substrate before slitting. The CR1500/CR1800 Slitter Rewinder can be equipped with rotary shear-, score-, razor-slitting stations or a combination are fully adjustable, mounted on an easy to read calibration bar. The web is rewound on fiber cores using two cantilevered 3” differential shafts with spacer rings or air expanding leaf shafts. CR1500/CR1800 Slitter Rewinder unloading arms can be manually positioned concentric with the rewind shafts for unloading of the finished rewound rolls.
- Accommodates materials 2-10 mils thick
- Accommodates a maximum unwind roll width (64″ CR1500) (72″ CR1800)
- Shaftless front unwind accommodates diameters of up to 24″
- Shaftless rear unwind accommodates diameters of up to 42″
- Web tension-pneumatic unwind brakes
- Automatic edge guide control
- Razor-, Rotary Shear- or Score-slitting, or a combination is available
- Duplex rewind with a leaf or standard differential w/spacer rings available
- Accommodates a maximum rewind diameter of 24″
- Cleaning, bow, and static rollers
- Manual unloader tree assembly (option)
- Laser scanner intrusion sensor
- Servo knife positioning of anvil (option)
- Splicing table with web clamps at catwalk 0° to 30°(optional)
- Selvage educator, anti-static bar (option)
- Oscillating razor knife slitting (option)
Step 1: REQUEST PASSWORD
Step 2: CHOOSE FILE
You may also like…
CX1500/CX1800 SLITTER REWINDER
The CX Series Slitter Rewinder is designed to provide optimum product quality and service.
- Accommodates all other features of the C1500/1800
- 3″ diameter differential rewind shafts w/core locking segments
- 3” and 6” diameter lift-out differential rewind shafts (option)
CA Series Duplex Slitter Rewinder: Cantilever design for slitting different substrates up to 27″ wide.
CA1000 SLITTER REWINDER
The CA1000 Slitter Rewinder is designed and manufactured primarily for high-speed slitting and winding of coated papers and films for narrow web slitting.
- Air expanding unwind shaft, 3” ID, leaf type
- Servo-controlled edge guide sensor
- Rotary shear, score, razor or combination is available
- Duplex 3” leaf rewind shafts
- Selvage educator, auto tension, bow roller, anti-static bar, differential rewind shafts (option)
C/CX/CR Series Slitter Rewinder: Duplex slitter rewinder series designed and manufactured primarily for high-speed winding of vellum, papers, and polyester films.
C1500/C1800 SLITTER REWINDER
The C Series Slitter Rewinder is designed and manufactured primarily for high-speed winding of vellums, papers, and polyester films.
- Hydraulic lift loader unwind
- Shaftless rear unwind
- Digital readout for anvil positioning
- Automatic web tension
- Rotary shear, score, razor or combination
- Automatic core positioning (Optional)
- 3″ and 6″ diameter lift-out differential shafts
- Automatic core offloading and unload fork (Optional)
- Lay-on, cleaning, bow and static rollers