Insert Shapers, Insert Wedges, Insert Knives – Carbide and Diamond-tip Knives, Custom Hook and Shear Angles. Raised Panel, Outside Edge, Cope and Stick Joinery. Voorwood Woodworking Machinery, and Tooling.
Insert Shapers (Body) – A precision, balanced tool carrying wedges and insert knives manufactured to tolerances within three-thousandths of an inch.
Wedges – Designed to match the profile. Wedges provide support and stability to the insert knives.
Insert Knives – Precise cutter blades built on the latest CNC wire EDM machines. Available in a variety of alloys including Carbide and Tantung. Low-cost sharpening services also are available from Turbosand.
Setup Stand – Makes replacement of insert knives easier for the operator. Ensures that insert knives are located precisely into the Insert Body.
- High-quality carbide grades
- Optimum profile accuracy
- Exact profile match to Turbosand
- Knives can be sharpened several times retaining sufficient profile accuracy.
- Diamond-tipped insert knives (Poly-Crystalline Diamond or PCD)
- Drop-in replacements for our carbide inserts
- Long life
Raised Panel Shapers with aluminum shaper bodies, custom profiled for the specified pattern and rotation. These are not reversible or interchangeable.
- Produce detail with or without a back-relief
- Replaceable Insert Tooling (rapid profile change)
- Precision Profiles (customization is available)
Edge Shapers with aluminum shaper bodies, custom profiled for the specified pattern and rotation.
- Door Edges
- Finger Pulls
Cope and Stick Joinery with aluminum shaper bodies, custom profiled for specified pattern and rotation.
- Precision Cope and Stick Knives
- Standard or Custom Cope and Stick fits
- Multiple wings and diameters available
Back-cut and Rub Collar consist of a back-cut shaper with aluminum shaper bodies, custom profiled for the specified pattern and rotation with a rub collar.
- Standard or Custom Profiles
- Multiple Wings
- Standard and Custom Rub Collar Diameters