Voorwood designs and manufactures innovative, high-quality, precision-made web converting machinery which includes high-speed simplex winder and turret winder. Voorwood winder machinery can be used for the following applications in converting paper and paper board, foil, tape, plastic film, labels, pressure-sensitive laminates, flexible packaging, nonwovens, rubber, and specialty materials. Voorwood engineering customizes the winder machines to meet your process requirements.
OPTIONS: Full Lay-on Rollers, Bow Rollers, Cleaning Rollers, Static Rollers, Leaf Rewind, Automatic Web Tension Control, Rotary Shear-, Score- and Razor-Slitting, Unload Fork Assembly, Cantilever Rewind Shafts, Lift-Out Rewind Shafts, Hydraulic Lift Loader Unwind, Shaftless Rear Unwind, Splice Table Assembly, Static Control Bar, Selvage Eductor (Vacuum Trim System), Trim Oscillating Rewind, Safety Fences or Programmable Laser Scanners
The CU1500/CU1800 Winder is primarily used for high-speed winding of vellum, papers, and polyester reproductive films with a thickness range from.5 mil through 5 mils.
- Shaftless rear unwind accommodates diameters of up to 60″
- Web tension (pneumatic unwind brakes)
- Razor, Rotary Shear, Score, or a combination is available
- Air expanding rewind shaft
- Layon, bow, or chevron rollers (option)
- Anti-static bar, selvage educator, auto tension (option)
The CU1500 Turret Winder is primarily used for high-speed winding of vellum, papers, and polyester reproductive films with a thickness range from 2 mils through 5 mils.
- Accommodates all other feature of the CU series but fitted with a turret system for the loading of cores when the machine is winding