Voorwood miter machinery’s primary application is in making perfect miter joints for cabinet door frames. Voorwood’s is the only miter machine that takes care of dust collection. It can be converted to handle mortise and tenon face frames.
Showing all 2 results
M15 Miter Machine The M15 Miter Machine is designed to rapidly make mortise and tenon cuts at 0°, 45°, and 90° degrees. Parts can be up […]
The M15 Miter Machine’s primary application for this machine is for miter cabinet door frames. Parts can be quickly transferred from left to right. They are mortised on the left side of the machine and tenoned on the right. The machine can also mill the slots.
- Only miter machine to address dust collection
- Locates on inside or outside edges addressing variance in part width
- Locates parts face down addressing material thickness variance
- Converts to mortise and tenon face frames
- Accommodates a maximum part size any length x 5″ wide x 1.50″ thick
- Up to 420 complete frames per shift
- Manual sizing feature (option)
M25 Miter Machine The M25 Miter Machine is configured with a router spindle station for mortise cuts and a spindle station for tenon cuts. Each station […]
The M25 Miter Machine is configured with a router spindle station for mortise cuts and a spindle station for tenon cuts. Each station has separate servo control of movements along X, Y, and Z axes. The hold-down assembly can be pneumatically raised with the push of a button to allow easy access to both milling tools at either station.
- Capable of completing one part every 9 seconds
- Automatic sizing feature consists of a table assembly that provides precision measurement of parts being processed (option)