Voorwood stile and rail shaper machines can process the smallest parts that the wood industry manufactures. These machines can profile the inside edges on stiles or rails. Voorwood’s stile & rail machinery can be used in the manufacture of kitchen cabinets, furniture, solid-surface, and by specialty wood industries.
OPTIONS: Automatic space ball inserter; Spindles configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling; Sander.
A5615 Automatic Double-side Cope & Stick Shaper The Voorwood A5615 Automatic Double-Side Cope & Stick Shaper will process stiles and rails without operator input. RAIL PROCESSING: […]
The Voorwood A5615 Automatic Double-Side Cope & Stick Shaper will process stiles and rails without operator input.
It has the following features:
- Designed for shaker door production
- First single machine to automatically profile, size & square stiles and rails
- Hopper fed random length parts for kitchen at a time production
- Automatically measures and sizes each rail with zero operator input
- Processes both cope cuts at the same time, ensuring a square part
- Sizes rails and stiles to width and ensures both long sides are parallel
- Automatic space ball inserter (optional)
- High production (4,000 parts/shift)
A15 Stile & Rail Shaper The A15 Stile and Rail Shaper straight cuts inside edges on the stiles, rails, and the outside edges (long-grain). This is […]
The A15 Stile and Rail Shaper straight cuts inside edges on the stiles, rails, and the outside edges (long-grain). This is the only machine on the market with the capability of shaping small parts. Spindles can be configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling.
- Smallest parts in the industry (1.44″x3.5″)
- Straight cuts inside edges on stiles, rails
- Automatic hopper feed
- Labor saving – adjustable space ball inserter (option)
- Spindles can be configured with Quick Change, HSK, or stacked tooling