Voorwood designs and manufactures innovative, high-quality, precision-made woodworking machinery which includes shape and sand machinery. Voorwood’s shape sand machinery can be used in the manufacture of kitchen cabinets, furniture, solid-surface, and by specialty wood industries to shape and sand profiles for raised panels, outside edges, coping, stiles, and rails. Voorwood engineering customizes the woodworking machinery to meet your process requirements.
OPTIONS: Automatic space ball inserter; Spindles configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling; Automatic size and square.
For profiling straight edges • Manual setup designed for fast and repeatable tool change • Simplest and easiest control system to operate
A117 SHAPER SANDER
The A117 Shaper Sander can accommodate five or more shaping/sanding stations. Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations are used on specific shapers to eliminate rejects and produce the highest quality finished part.
- Configured to accommodate five or more shaping and sanding stations
- Spindles can be configured with Quick Change, HSK, or stacked tooling
- Jump shaper system
- Ever-square infeed guide
- SS64 Size & Square attachment for single-end edge machines; easily size and square rough-cut substrates with pneumatically actuated squaring bar (option)
- Labor savings (eliminate hand sanding)
- Shapes pre-cut contours
A115 SHAPER SANDER
The A115 Shaper Sander can accommodate four shaping/sanding stations. Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations are used on specific shapers to eliminate rejects and produce the highest quality finished part. The A115 Shaper Sander can be configured with one to two shaping units to shape outside edges and raised panels. When equipped with two, the first shaper is reversible and rotates with the feed direction, and as the substrate passes, the station jumps in to make a short but full depth cut on its trailing edge to prevent wood grain tear-out.
- Configured to accommodate up to four shaping and sanding stations
A11 Table Shaper Sander: Profiles and sands the edge of wood components. The A11 is capable of processing all the components of a five piece door and is capable of shaping and sanding straight components as well as contoured shapes using a template system. The A11 is also equipped with a back gauge and edge guide for sizing and squaring wood substrate as it is being processed
A11 TABLE SHAPER SANDER
The A11 Table Shaper Sander shapes all components of cabinet doors, parts of drawers, and other wooden components and simultaneously sands the desired profiles, sizes the substrate to the desired finished dimensions, squares the substrate as all four sides are being processed, and processes straight edges as well as contoured shapes using a template system.
- Capable of processing all components of a five piece cabinet door
- Shapes and sands the edges of wood components
- The fastest manually-operated machine
- Quick change tooling
- Processes straight edges as well as curved edges using a template system
- Squares the substrate as all four sides are being processed
- Sizing arm sizes the substrate to the desired finished dimension