A11 Table Shaper Sander
The A11 Table Shaper Sander shapes all components of cabinet doors, parts of drawers, and other wooden components and simultaneously sands the desired profiles, sizes the substrate to the desired finished dimensions, squares the substrate as all four sides are being processed, and processes straight edges as well as contoured shapes using a template system.
The A11 Table Shaper Sander is equipped with a convenient control panel located next to the operator handle to allow easy access to the hold-down clamp, tool change, edge guide, shaper, and sander functions. When the operator pushes on the sliding table, the rail assembly guides the table in the desired back or forth direction and prevents the table from moving in any other direction than the desired so that shaping and sanding are done accurately. The operator can engage or disengage shaper or sander tooling to allow one or multiple passes to achieve the desired finish from sanding.
The edge guide setting is conveniently located for quick changeovers of different depth profiles or contour cuts (templates). A precision sizing fence, along with the squaring fence, sizes the substrate to the desired finished dimension and squares the substrate while all four contoured or straight edges are processed.
A tool holder cabinet is located directly below the sliding table assembly and the operator’s station to give the operator easy access to shaper and sander tooling and templates for quick changeover from one profile to another. The tool access door opens for a quick changeover of tooling profiles from the operator side of the machine.
The A11 Table Shaper Sander uses a template system to shape and sand straight and contoured edges. The template holder is user-friendly and can be loaded and/or unloaded in seconds. The operators can design and make the contour templates of their choice to produce custom components.
- Can process all components of a five-piece cabinet door
- Shapes and sands the edges of wooden components
- Fastest manually-operated cabinet door machine
- Quick tooling change
- Using a template system to processes straight and curved edges
- Squares the substrate as all four sides are being processed
- Sizing arm sizes the substrate to the desired finished dimension
- Accommodates a minimum substrate size of 1.50″ x 3″
- Accommodates a maximum substrate size of 60″ x 60″
- Accommodates a substrate thickness of.25” up to 1.50″
You may also like…
A16 Cope Shaper The A16 Cope Shaper with single side dual spindle is designed to shape single or multiple parts in one pass. The cope shaper […]
The A16 Cope Shaper with single side dual spindle is designed to shape single or multiple parts in one pass. The cope shaper has an average cycle time of 4 seconds making it a highly productive machine. Designed to run either S4S or profiled parts without the need for a backer block for eliminating tear-out.
- Average cycle time of 4 seconds
- S4S or profiled parts without a backer block eliminating tear out
- Spindles can be configured with Quick Change or HSK tooling
- Capable of processing any part length
A15 Stile & Rail Shaper The A15 Stile and Rail Shaper straight cuts inside edges on the stiles, rails, and the outside edges (long-grain). This is […]
The A15 Stile and Rail Shaper straight cuts inside edges on the stiles, rails, and the outside edges (long-grain). This is the only machine on the market with the capability of shaping small parts. Spindles can be configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling.
- Smallest parts in the industry (1.44″x3.5″)
- Straight cuts inside edges on stiles, rails
- Automatic hopper feed
- Labor saving – adjustable space ball inserter (option)
- Spindles can be configured with Quick Change, HSK, or stacked tooling
A115 Shaper Sander The A115 Shaper Sander can accommodate four shaping/sanding stations. Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations are used on specific shapers to eliminate rejects and produce […]
The A115 Shaper Sander can accommodate four shaping/sanding stations. Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations are used on specific shapers to eliminate rejects and produce the highest quality finished part. The A115 Shaper Sander can be configured with one to two shaping units to shape outside edges and raised panels. When equipped with two, the first shaper is reversible and rotates with the feed direction, and as the substrate passes, the station jumps in to make a short but full depth cut on its trailing edge to prevent wood grain tear-out.
- Configured to accommodate up to four shaping and sanding stations