A26 Cope Shaper
The A26 Cope Shaper is designed to shape single or multiple parts in one pass. Each shaping station is equipped with a precision-balanced drive motor and spindle. The counter-rotating spindles cut against the direction of feed. Spindles can be configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling. Parts can be quickly transferred from left or right shapers for end-to-end cope cuts (for tenon joint). Both edge guide assemblies are removable, which allows cope cuts on parts longer than 36”. Automatic power feed has two-handed cycle control for operator safety. The A26 Cope Shaper comes with a backer block to prevent blowout.
The pneumatic hold-down clamps with non-marring urethane pads are mounted at each end of the transport table to secure the workpieces as close to the cutting head as possible. Bi-directional clamping ensures consistently square cuts. The cope shaper produces parts similar to most double-side cope shapers.
- Capable of producing 11 parts per minute
- Backer blocks prevent blowout
- Spindles can be configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling
- Capable of processing parts of any length
Step 1: REQUEST PASSWORD
Step 2: CHOOSE FILE
You may also like…
A515 SINGLE-END TENONER
The A515 Single-End Tenoner can accommodate four shaping/sanding stations. Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations are used on specific shapers to eliminate rejects and produce the highest quality finished part. A PLC controlled servo motor drives the shaper horizontally as a function of the transporter speed to produce a pre-programmed contour.
- Configured to accommodate up to four shaping and sanding stations
TOTAL DOOR SYSTEMS DESIGNED FOR FAST AND REPEATABLE SETUP
A15 Stile & Rail Tenoner: Hopper feeds, profiles, sands, and automatically inserts space balls into style and rail components of cabinet or entry doors.
A15 STILE & RAIL SHAPER
The A15 Stile and Rail Shaper straight cuts inside edges on the stiles, rails, and the outside edges (long-grain). This is the only machine on the market with the capability of shaping small parts. Spindles can be configured with quick change, HSK, or stacked tooling.
- Smallest parts in the industry (1.44″x3.5″)
- Straight cuts inside edges on stiles, rails
- Automatic hopper feed
- Labor saving – adjustable space ball inserter (option)
- Spindles can be configured with Quick Change, HSK, or stacked tooling
A16 Cope Shaper: Designed to shape single or multiple parts in one pass. Dual counter-rotating shapers on a rack and pinion drive assembly.
A16 COPE SHAPER
The A16 Cope Shaper with single side dual spindle is designed to shape single or multiple parts in one pass. The cope shaper has an average cycle time of 4 seconds making it a highly productive machine. Designed to run either S4S or profiled parts without the need for a backer block for eliminating tear-out.
- Average cycle time of 4 seconds
- S4S or profiled parts without a backer block eliminating tear out
- Spindles can be configured with Quick Change or HSK tooling
- Capable of processing any part length