DSA Dual Sanding attachment can be attached to other equipment to achieve high quality profile sanding.
Dual Sanding Attachment
Voorwood’s DSA Dual Sanding Attachment was created to help companies with existing transports to achieve high-quality profile sanding. The DSA is a rotary sanding attachment that has two counter-rotating heads to sand wood fibers smooth before finishing. Furnished with 3” long,938” (25mm) diameter spindles with double collets for accurate mounting of the rotary sander. The spindles are designed to accept sanding heads and accept Turbosand sanding heads with replaceable abrasive inserts, die-formed to a pattern, or similar products. Each spindle is equipped with D.R.O.’s for quick, easy adjustments. Each spindle assembly of the DSA Dual Sanding Attachment will adjust 5.75” horizontally and 2.5” vertically, and will tilt from 0º to + 45º. Includes an AC speed controller pre-wired to the spindle motors. A single estop circuit will also be provided. Customers will provide power and control signals.
The minimum mounting space is 20” long and 20” deep. The space available below the feed line needs to be at least 20”.
DSA Dual Sanding Attachment Benefits:
- Smoother finished product
- Fast profile changeover
- Over 1,000 profiles available to sand pre-shaped raised panels and edge details on wood of up to 23” to16” thickness
- Mount rotary sanding module on your moulders, single-end or double-end tenoners
- Configured with two counter-rotating sanding heads
- Digital readouts for precision setups
- 1 HP motors drive the spindles
- Pre-wired with dust hoods and mounting plate for quick installation
- 220/230 or 440/480 VAC power options