Rotary head with brush-backed abrasive is shaped to match your specific contour.
TurboFlex Pro is a brush-backed abrasive rotary flap sander with the brush and the abrasive profiled to match your profile. This feature produces a higher quality and more uniform sanding of a profiled surface but does not over-sand high spots or round mitered corners as typically happens with straight line or non-profiled flap sanders. TurboFlex Pro is used in sanding applications such as surface finishing flat panels, mouldings of various widths, back cuts on raised panels, and outside edges. After the abrasive wears away, the abrasive refill can be indexed to expose fresh abrasive without replacing. After the second abrasive surface is worn, only the abrasive needs to be replaced and the brush can be used again and again.
TurboFlex Pro is available in many head configurations with a range of grits from 120 to 220. The brushes are available in three different levels of stiffness to sand for a fine finish or aggressive surfacing. The sanding head is much easier to set up and align than solid sanding devices and delivers a superior and uniform finish. The cost of rotary flap sanding per foot is extremely low because of the tremendously long life of the abrasive and the indexing feature.
- One TurboFlex Pro head can sand many different profiles
- Gentler on profiles; avoids rounding/softening of miters and corners
- Fast, easy setup without fine-adjusting or trial and error
- Forgiving of spindle-runout or alignment errors
- More uniform across the profile face
- Configurable for stackable tooling setups
- Sanding heads can be configured to fit any spindle required size (English or Metric bores)
- Six different sanding grits and three different levels of brush stiffness available
- Pre-profiled abrasive flaps and brushes (specific profile)