Voorwood offers return conveyors to return parts back to operator eliminating a person.
Return Conveyors are designed to handle the fast pace of end-to-end feeding for shape/sand, single-end tenoner, and double-end tenoners. The feed rollers are driven by a variable-speed motor, guiding the part onto the receiving module. A set of top rollers provides a smooth transfer on the receiving module. Parts entering the receiving table are supported by an adjustable ledge in the continuation with the reference fence. The polymer belts side-shift the panels to the return rollers quickly and efficiently. The return rollers are individually driven by welded urethane belts. These rollers are 2” lower than the pass height of the shaper, so the parts can travel in opposite directions without interference. The transfer process is continuous, which eliminates functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple “cycle” steps. Customers can opt for inclined return conveyor length including quick release disconnect on caster mounting for Voorwood machines with our SS64 Size and Square option.
- Available in right or left-hand return configuration
- Feature 24″ or 36″ wide receiving modules and return conveyors
- Standard module length is 36″ or 60″, return length is proportionate to the length of the machine
- Power requirement is 110 volts, single phase, 15 amps service
- Steel rollers are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- Accommodates maximum material thickness of up to 2.50″
- Accommodates a working height of 29”–40″
- Gives you the leading edge in today’s competitive environment
- Labor savings–reduces labor requirement by1
- Speed of receiving rollers 5–100 fpm
- Speed of transfer belts 115 fpm
- Speed of return rollers 90 fpm