The L80 Surface Foiler is a high-speed heat transfer foil laminator. The hot-stamp surface foiler applies dry-transfer finishing foils to the surface of most MDF and other substrates. It comes equipped with two heated foil applicator stations, which are incorporated in a heavy-duty machine frame for durability and precision. The electronic control panel includes visual heat monitors for each station. The L80 Surface Foiler has other controls such as for laminator pressure, start/stop, and film tension also on this panel. It accommodates boards of up to 48” width. The machine adds to your efficiency and reduces material handling costs.
The L80 Surface Foiler consists of an unwind station with tension control, rewind station with torque motor controlled rewind, and stripper roll for carrier film wind-up. An endless belt feeding through machine permits feeding small parts. A bow spreader roller stretches and flattens the foil web before application. The foiler has heated nip rolls of 8.5” external diameter with zone heating and automatic temperature control, height is manually adjustable with digital readout indicators.
Voorwood L80 Surface Foiler can be used in the manufacture of kitchen cabinets, RV/mobile homes, furniture, award/plaques, picture frames, and in the automotive industry. Voorwood engineering customizes the woodworking machinery to meet your process requirements. Voorwood engineering customizes the woodworking machinery to meet your process requirements.
- Accommodates a part width of 12″–48″
- Accommodates a minimum part length of 15”
- Accommodates a part thickness of.125″–2.50″
- Single unwind station with tension control for 3″ ID rolls
- Single torque motor controlled rewind station
- Stripper roll for carrier film wind-up
- Powered 5′ infeed and outfeed belt conveyors
- Endless belt feed-through
- Substrate cleaning system
You may also like…
L86 Surface Foiler The L86 Surface Foiler will apply a variety of transfer foil finishes to MDF and other substrate panel faces up to 36 inches […]
The L86 Surface Foiler will apply a variety of transfer foil finishes to MDF and other substrate panel faces up to 36 inches wide. The substrate is transported through the laminator on a continuous flat belt. The belt is covered with a heat resistant, non-marking rubber compound. Adjustable side guides guide the substrate to the laminating zone.
- Uses sectional ovens and twin applicator rollers
- Foil unwind accepts up to 13″ diameter roll
- Pneumatic unwind
L85 Surface Foiler The L85 Surface Foiler uses dry-transfer finish technology applying a transfer finish on panels up to two feet in width. You can finish […]
The L85 Surface Foiler uses dry-transfer finish technology applying a transfer finish on panels up to two feet in width. You can finish doors, cabinet side panels, furniture tops, and many other products. Another exciting feature of foil finishing with the hot-stamp surface foiler is the ability to finish over routed or embossed designs.
- Ability to finish over routed or embossed designs
- Foil unwind accepts up to 12.750″ diameter roll
- Carrier film rewind with friction clutch tension control
- Stripper roller for precision foil trimming